100% Wool - Textured Patterned Loop
View the Range
Wool - luxurious and the most expensive fiber in domestic use for carpets, is advantageous over synthetics but costs significantly more. Wool fiber carpets are made from sheep hair, with New Zealand wool considered the finest. Wool is naturally resilient due to the reason that sheep's hair grows in a spiral, the fibers have an excellent memory when twisted into tufts.
Wool fiber is easy to dye and comes in rich colors.
Wool carpets are durable and can last for years if properly taken care of.
Wyllie Tiles Carpet CALL can provide you with the wide range of carpets for Residential and Commercial use to choose from!
A natural fibre from sheep, wool is renewable and sustainable.
- Wool carpets have a natural and soft luxurious feel.
- The unique fibre structure is strong and hard-wearing and provides natural protection to help resist staining and soiling.
- Wool carpets absorb noise so are quiet and naturally flame retardant so are safe.
- Wool's natural properties help keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Wool fibres are natural, renewable and bio-degradeable.